Trinity of God
- We believe in one God eternally existing as one essence and three distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, each of whom is fully God, yet there is one God.
- The Bible is the sole infallible source of authority for Christian faith and practice.
- Scripture is God’s inspired Word the only inerrant, sufficient, and final authority for the church. (2 Tim. 3:16–17, 2 Pet. 1:21).
- Christ alone is the basis on which the ungodly are justified in God’s sight. (Rom 3:10, Rom. 3:21–26, Hebrews 7:25, Romans 8:34, Acts 4:12).
- Jesus Christ, fully human and fully divine, born of a virgin, who lived as a perfect example, who assumed the judgment due to sinners by dying in our place, and who was bodily raised from the dead and ascended as Savior and Lord.
- The believer receives the redemption Christ has accomplished only through faith. (Ephesians 2:8).
Soli Deo Gloria
- Glory belongs to God Alone. (1 Corinthians 10:31, Colossians 3:23)